Security Installer Community

Playstation 3

Pav

i've got a 360 since launch and it's been fine, xbox live is going to be hard to beat if you're into online gaming.

Blue ray/HDDVD who will come out on top?? at least with the 360 you are not forced to go down a particular route, but my advise to you is to buy the console with the games you enjoy playing the most!! me i like abit of a frag fest bring it on!!

i've got a 360 since launch and it's been fine, xbox live is going to be hard to beat if you're into online gaming.

Blue ray/HDDVD who will come out on top?? at least with the 360 you are not forced to go down a particular route, but my advise to you is to buy the console with the games you enjoy playing the most!! me i like abit of a frag fest bring it on!!

if frag fest is your bag, then sell a child or two into slavery and get Rainbow 6 Las Vagas and the extra maps, it just so satisfing to hit a terorist with an incenedery grenade and wath then scream and fry. also GRAW2 is just brilliliant online.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 10 months later...

I have both a Xbox 360 and PS3, i bought PS3 for blue ray and a few odd games but if you are looking to buy one you may get a fault with the blue ray player some time along the lines as a few people have had theres not reading any DVD's or games (with 40GB version). Sony will collect that PS3 and replace it very quickly as there customer service is excellent. if you wanna read more about that then go to there website forums.

Also i do prefer the PS3 for online games as its free but i prefer the xbox360 controller for first person shooters.

I have both a Xbox 360 and PS3, i bought PS3 for blue ray and a few odd games but if you are looking to buy one you may get a fault with the blue ray player some time along the lines as a few people have had theres not reading any DVD's or games (with 40GB version). Sony will collect that PS3 and replace it very quickly as there customer service is excellent. if you wanna read more about that then go to there website forums.

Also i do prefer the PS3 for online games as its free but i prefer the xbox360 controller for first person shooters.

this thread has been 'cold' for a fair while, now the dust has settled a bit more infoormed input can be made.

like you i prefer the 360 controller due to its size, my hands are as delicate as a bunch of meat cleavers and twice as ugly.

how do you get on with the cheating on the sony servers, it was a big sway for me to go Xbox 360 as for me just to shoot someone is a victory, then some kid comes on got rocket launchers on his side arm and can fly supoersonic just makes me pull the plug :ranting: .

for a while sony barred 'chipped' ps2's, and i have one of these bought to save my precious originals from my grand childrens destructive tendencies, then they removed the restriction i assume to lower lag. where as MS will ban any machine for life so you just don't risk it. although this works against me, i prefer the overall better behavior, also i can play internationally where sony restricted me to europe - trustme, theres nothing quit like a bit of dieing by yank 'friendly fire' in an army tank shooter game for a bit of realism :whistle: .

regs

alan

at leas with theMS servers, they can ban the machine for life - ouch! so reduces the hacking.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

whoops didnt realise how old the thread was, was coming up as new posts on my computer :rolleyes:

I play Call of Duty 4 Online and at odd times you get the odd american kid being an idiot but i just leave the server and join another one. For cheating i havent seen any of that and playing it on PC as well thats where the cheaters are at the moment.

Archived