Security Installer Community

Hi Guys

mark auto

hi guys, registered a couple of weeks ago, not had much chance to look thru the site since, just thought i'd take the chance to say hi. can see me spendin a lot of time here!

Guest anguscanplay
hi guys, registered a couple of weeks ago, not had much chance to look thru the site since, just thought i'd take the chance to say hi. can see me spendin a lot of time here!

hi svendogg its been the cause of several arguments in our house lol

what is your background

hi svendogg its been the cause of several arguments in our house lol

what is your background

first started workin for EEC home security in july 2005, mainly fitting the dsc power 832 wireless system, in addition to security lights, tvs cameras, gas and carbon monoxide detectors and other bits n bats. i'd just started fittin camera systems for them but i was gettin unhappy with the amount of time i was havin to spend away from home, workin in scotland, cardiff, essex, you name it. saw an advert for my current company, Automatic Alarms, went for an interview and they offered me a position but only as a trainee as my previous company werent nacoss registered and i hadnt seen many other systems before. it was a bit of a pay cut but im home every night so it suits me better! :)

Guest anguscanplay
first started workin for EEC home security in july 2005, mainly fitting the dsc power 832 wireless system, in addition to security lights, tvs cameras, gas and carbon monoxide detectors and other bits n bats. i'd just started fittin camera systems for them but i was gettin unhappy with the amount of time i was havin to spend away from home, workin in scotland, cardiff, essex, you name it. saw an advert for my current company, Automatic Alarms, went for an interview and they offered me a position but only as a trainee as my previous company werent nacoss registered and i hadnt seen many other systems before. it was a bit of a pay cut but im home every night so it suits me better! :)

before the attack i imagine you are happy to have moved firms then

if you know any trade members on the site it is worth applying for trade membership

Word of warning here before this deteriates, we will not allow any more comments regarding EEC and there business practices on these public forums. This is a welcome topic.

Welcome to the forums svendogg

Archived