Security Installer Community

Installers In North Wales?

Guest anguscanplay
..not reading from an engineer manual thinking im top dog etc etc..

you got that wrong too i hadnt got the manual to hand and i know im top dog

anyway no more in the public forum

i wouldnt be on here if i owned one..but it a bigun(ohh'er missus)and engineers are the most important and the most correct people in an alarm co' of course we get things wrong now and again but thats human nature,but plain wrong thats just a bad engineer..

So, according to your argument, your sales division a)can't be trusted. b)only think they know what they are on about. c) are lazy...couldn't/wouldn't hack it on the tools.

If your statements are indeed true, please don't tar us all with the same brush.

Oh, and have a chat with your MD. Seems you've been hiding your light under a bushel. They have a full Management structure trying to find ways to improve both sales and profits and unbeknown to them, someone in house has had the solution all along. Perhaps you might get to the villa sooner. :whistle:

Guest anguscanplay
aye right...you quoted the manual,it was obvious...self praise is no praise...remember that..im wrong most of the time

get hold off a manual like i did afterwards i got two wrong

still its nice to try and help someone rather than just pop up now and again with a caustic comment

Guest anguscanplay
im stu,plain old stu......

sorted then we all know who we are and what our limitations are

i still should have chaarged you for the fault i diagnosed

no hard feelings it makes the world go round

Guest anguscanplay
i was playing with you man.....it was the first most engineers would have sussed,the wasted time would have cost a fortune, :rolleyes:

stweymac i shall make a point of studiously ignoring you in the future

thanks mod team

Archived