Security Installer Community

Securit 700l User Code

Rhey

Dear ALL,

Are there any kind souls out there who could tell me where to obtain my user code for SECURIT 700L? I have the User Manual but each page points me to a user code, which I do not have. I am desperate to set my alarm but I don't know where to start.

My alarm has the following details:

C&K Securitech

CO23-203 Iss.1

Very grateful to all who could help.

Rhey

If you are not aware of your user code the panel will require defaulting. As it states we are not at liberty give those instructions out. You will most probably require the services of an engineer.

cheers

Dear ALL,

Are there any kind souls out there who could tell me where to obtain my user code for SECURIT 700L? I have the User Manual but each page points me to a user code, which I do not have. I am desperate to set my alarm but I don't know where to start.

My alarm has the following details:

C&K Securitech

CO23-203 Iss.1

Very grateful to all who could help.

Rhey

Hi RHey,

there is no 'back door' code, and if there were we could not give it to you for obvious security reasons, can you not contact the original vendor and ask? otherwise it will be a visit by a competent engineer, no bad thing as he will service the alarm and check the battery etc.

just ask what the charge is likely to be before you invite one to call.

regs

alan

If you are not aware of your user code the panel will require defaulting. As it states we are not at liberty give those instructions out. You will most probably require the services of an engineer.

cheers

you practicing OH

:)

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

cheers

Thank you for your reply. I may just have to do that.

Regards.

Hi RHey,

there is no 'back door' code, and if there were we could not give it to you for obvious security reasons, can you not contact the original vendor and ask? otherwise it will be a visit by a competent engineer, no bad thing as he will service the alarm and check the battery etc.

just ask what the charge is likely to be before you invite one to call.

regs

alan

you practicing OH

:)

regs

alan

Thank you for your reply.

Archived