Security Installer Community

Spanish Phone System/uk Phone

luggsey

The adaptor sounds like a good idea, also correct about the RJ11, my cousin is using the PC with modem ok so he used his modem lead to plug his phone in. That appears to be the problem, I'll mail him the link, thanks all.

Angus, you going near South Spain? Alicante I think, can't spell anything Spunish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay
The adaptor sounds like a good idea, also correct about the RJ11, my cousin is using the PC with modem ok so he used his modem lead to plug his phone in. That appears to be the problem, I'll mail him the link, thanks all.

Angus, you going near South Spain? Alicante I think, can't spell anything Spunish.

got to go somewhere its the wifes fortieth birthday and for some reason she thinks its worth celebrating she fancies the canary islands i fancy paying my tax bill lol

got to go somewhere its the wifes fortieth birthday and for some reason she thinks its worth celebrating she fancies the canary islands i fancy paying my tax bill lol

Stay in Spain? Cheaper, warmer, drier, fewer chavs? I have been thinking about it! Spanish girls on the beech.... :rolleyes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay
Stay in Spain? Cheaper, warmer, drier, fewer chavs? I have been thinking about it! Spanish girls on the beech.... :rolleyes:

you not watch costadel crime anymore then

you not watch costadel crime anymore then

Yeah, forgot to add loads of work in our line as well! Really!!!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Guest anguscanplay
Yeah, forgot to add loads of work in our line as well! Really!!!

ive said before i only get one week a year off and last time i ended up reconnecting the local beach bar

ive said before i only get one week a year off and last time i ended up reconnecting the local beach bar

Some people just can't relax!

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived