Security Installer Community

Menvier M-series --> How Good ?

franksm

• 2 weeks later...
Hi folks

As the title says, I normally use Menvier TS590 and TS690 panels in domestic applications but am now looking at the M550 and M660 panels.

What's the general opinion on these ? Are they well regarded ?

Also, I tend to use SD2 fixed-line speech-diallers - they're great - but what GSM diallers are known to be good ?

cheers

Frank

m 750 panel is the best of all the m panels i am a sub contractor and have fitted over 50 of these

m800 ok but onboard digi problems

m1000 ok have only fiitted 4 with a max of 11 nodes

you need a laptop with the downloader software

ps i am still new to fitting alarms its only been 29 years remember relays &end of line battery

It's a wireless node! :hmm:

yes but could still have a protective fuse to stop fault in node taking down network was what i had in mind

www.AllanMoncrieffAlarms.com

m 750 panel is the best of all the m panels i am a sub contractor and have fitted over 50 of these

m800 ok but onboard digi problems

m1000 ok have only fiitted 4 with a max of 11 nodes

you need a laptop with the downloader software

ps i am still new to fitting alarms its only been 29 years remember relays &end of line battery

We are looking at upgrading a 900+ as have only 2 spair zones so are looking at the M1000 would appear that the xnodes work ok with new panel but do you know if the lec 2>6 zone will work as the job has 2 - 2 zone lecs fitted.

www.AllanMoncrieffAlarms.com

We are looking at upgrading a 900+ as have only 2 spair zones so are looking at the M1000 would appear that the xnodes work ok with new panel but do you know if the lec 2>6 zone will work as the job has 2 - 2 zone lecs fitted.

Depends how the lecs are wired, if in daisy chain fine if starred forget it.

cheers

Archived