Security Installer Community

Which Panel?

gladiator

Hi I have been quoted similar systems from 3 different installers all at similar prices but using different control panels. Can someone tell me which of the following panels is best for my needs. Looking for reliability and ease of use.

Gardtec Eurosec CP8L with LCD keypad

Texecom R8+ with Excel LCD keypad

Pyronix Sterling 10 with LCD Kepyad

Or isn't there much difference?

Roger i think the guy is saying for a normal bells only domestic what is the most reliable and easy to use panel. Never having used the r8 i can only say what i have heard, having used a fair few cp8's i can say they are relaibel and easy to use, and will still not comment on the sterling 10

Misunderstanding James, I was asking OP if that was all that was available to him :lol:

Misunderstanding James, I was asking OP if that was all that was available to him :lol:

That depends on the quotations given, i assume hes only been given those 3 choices. To be honest there is better out there. I would recommend another company is brought in to quote for the services required.

cheers

Hi I have been quoted similar systems from 3 different installers all at similar prices but using different control panels. Can someone tell me which of the following panels is best for my needs. Looking for reliability and ease of use.

Gardtec Eurosec CP8L with LCD keypad

Texecom R8+ with Excel LCD keypad

Pyronix Sterling 10 with LCD Kepyad

Or isn't there much difference?

Texecom R8+ without a shadow of a doubt. You can buy it DIY which is why some members don't like them. Excellent easy to use, value for money panel IMO.

cheers

Dave

I wouldn't recommend any of them panels. Pyronix being the worst. For domestic we tend to use the dycom panels. But we are currently looking to change our domestic panels.

Archived