Security Installer Community

Xvision Tdvr4 Software

Guest magicboxco

Guest magicboxco

Does anyone know where I can get the PC software for the Xvision TDVR4 which enables you to monitor the box over Ethernet?

I brought one from CPC assuming it would come with this software but they assure me that it does not come with the software even though the xvision catalogue I have seen states that it does.

Many thanks for any assistance anyone can give.

It is supposed to be provided with the unit.

The TDVR range is fitted with a 10/100MB network socket which allows it to be accessed by a Windows PC (running the free Remote Viewer software supplied) over a network or internet connection. This then allows the Windows PC to view the cameras live, record them and play back recordings. The TDVR supports single user duplex remote access, this means that only one remote user at a time can log in to the TDVR and that whilst they are logged in they can select and view cameras, record them and playback recordings without interrupting the functions of the DVR locally. If you require multi user access then please see the X-vision WDVR & XDVR2 Professional DVR ranges..
I'd call then back insisting on a copy.

http://www.x-vision.us/TDVR4%20Exp2.html

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest magicboxco
:hmm: email xvision for it??

Thanks for the feedback. I've tried contacting xvision by emails to their .co.uk domain bounce back and they do not list a phone number on their web site.

I shall be containing the supplier quoting the catalague and we'll see what they have to say.

cheers

Thanks for the feedback. I've tried contacting xvision by emails to their .co.uk domain bounce back and they do not list a phone number on their web site.

I shall be containing the supplier quoting the catalague and we'll see what they have to say.

cheers

Hi

I just PM'd you a link to the software.

Best regards

Peter

• 5 months later...

Did anyone manage to find a source for this software (I also bought my X-Vision DVR from CPC and don't have a copy) as I can't find it available to download anywhere and the 'Support' tab on the X-Vision website doesn't work.

Tennant

I asked about X-vision recently as well, got nowhere with it, have they gone bust?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life is like a box of chocolates, some bugger always gets the nice ones!

My Amateur Radio Forum

I asked about X-vision recently as well, got nowhere with it, have they gone bust?

Hi All,

NO NOT BUST, just a website that needs updating (sorry about the links that did not work for you)

The software for the TDVR range can be downloaded from:

For the TDVR4: Click here

For the TDVR8/16: Click here

Quick Guides/Help Sheets:

Remote Viewing: Click here

DDNS Guide: Click here

Net Viewer: Click here

Any problems with the above please PM your address and I will post you a CD with it on, as it should have had one with it. ONE THING TO NOTE, IF YOU HAVE AN X4,X8 or X16DVR from CPC then you do not require software, as the remote software is automatically downloaded when you access the DVR via Internet Explorer.

Best regards

Peter

Hi All,

NO NOT BUST, just a website that needs updating (sorry about the links that did not work for you)

The software for the TDVR range can be downloaded from:

For the TDVR4: Click here

For the TDVR8/16: Click here

Quick Guides/Help Sheets:

Remote Viewing: Click here

DDNS Guide: Click here

Net Viewer: Click here

Any problems with the above please PM your address and I will post you a CD with it on, as it should have had one with it. ONE THING TO NOTE, IF YOU HAVE AN X4,X8 or X16DVR from CPC then you do not require software, as the remote software is automatically downloaded when you access the DVR via Internet Explorer.

Best regards

Peter

Thanks for the info Peter, is there any tech support by phone/email then?

I just installed three of the 500TVL day night 20m bullets but did not go for the DVR as I couldnt call tech to check the service availible......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Amateur Radio Forum

Thanks for the info Peter, is there any tech support by phone/email then?

I just installed three of the 500TVL day night 20m bullets but did not go for the DVR as I couldnt call tech to check the service availible......

You still about Peter?

My Amateur Radio Forum

Archived