Security Installer Community

What Would You Say Is Best Dialler?

Guest peteinengland

Guest peteinengland

hi new here

I am property developer building detached bungalows some of which will be renting

out

want to add a alarm/speech dialer to alarm system (unspecified alarm make as yet) so I can keep abreast of any triggers especially in periods of rental voids

looked at gardnertech and texecom products so far (texecom seems to have more features) - would anyone give me a nudge in the right direction from your experience and maybe the best places to buy in bulk

thanks

Pete

Guest Alarm Guard

Pyronix Vocaliser would be my choice. I don't like the poor speech clarity on the SD2 and the Texecom. Additionally, the Pyronix has got good dial-in facilities if you decide to use them.

hi new here

I am property developer building detached bungalows some of which will be renting

out

want to add a alarm/speech dialer to alarm system (unspecified alarm make as yet) so I can keep abreast of any triggers especially in periods of rental voids

looked at gardnertech and texecom products so far (texecom seems to have more features) - would anyone give me a nudge in the right direction from your experience and maybe the best places to buy in bulk

thanks

Pete

Hi Pete

Any time anybody asks those little words, what do you reccomend we always get a flury of completely different answers. Every installer has their own preference even sometimes to the point where they are blinkered of alternatives.

My own view is I like the Pyronix Vocaliser that Alarm Guard mentioned. This would be ideal for you during the rental voids as you can dial in anytime and listen in. The system will phone you when the alarm goes off and then allow you to listen and also control a couple of outputs. This may be dodgy teritory when you have a tennant installed as you could potentialy listen into the property.

My personal alternative would be the Texecom as you do get some good features. If you are fitting it on the main line make sure you de-sellect the setting for the dialler to auto answer.

The dialler rjbsec recommends is also a good little unit.

Feel free to post back when you come to Control Panel selection, that's always a lively topic for discussion on here :yes:

Dave

Archived