Security Installer Community

Concept - Tamper & Power indicators lit

Guest godfrey

Guest godfrey

I have recently moved into a house with an alarm fitted in 1993.

The control panel is Concept "Advanced Microprocessor Control".

It worked fine for the first couple of months.

Recently, during any power cut the internal alarm sounder sounds, (but not the external strobe) and the keypad will not respond. Once power is restored, the control panel functions OK, but the security code has returned to the default code and needs to be reprogramed.

During some decorating we have unscrewed some PIR panels from wall (not disconnected). These are back in place. We have also had the power off again. However the control panel now shows Power and Tamper lights and will not respond to keypad. The Zone lights continue to light up when there is any movement in the zone.

I only have the basic card with user instructions. Please can anyone provide advice or user manuals?

Many thanks

The battery is faulty in the main panel, you will need to power down the panel, (remove battery, the mains supply).

Then power backup, mains first then New Battery. enter 0123.

Close all tamper (replace lid on panel etc) press reset the panel should now go back to day mode, if not then will need to get someone (alarm company) to look at it.

The basic card is the user manual!!!

Regs

jpaul

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

• 14 years later...
On 08/02/2004 at 18:27, j.paul said:

The battery is faulty in the main panel, you will need to power down the panel, (remove battery, the mains supply).

Close all tamper (replace lid on panel etc) press reset the panel should now go back to day mode, if not then will need to get someone (alarm company) to look at it.

Regs

jpaul

M

On 08/02/2004 at 18:27, j.paul said:

Regs

jpaul

Same problem here.  We have put in a new battery and entered 0123 it’s now gone back to day mode.

How do I set my own code in 

3 hours ago, Jean Felthouse said:

M

Same problem here.  We have put in a new battery and entered 0123 it’s now gone back to day mode.

How do I set my own code in 

Get user manual?

1 hour ago, Jean Felthouse said:

Can’t find the user manual for this his alarm.    Thanks anyway

Might be 

Press prog

Enter existing code 

Press 8

Four zones light up

Enter new code

Press reset

New code should work , this is an old user manual I have I don't know how many panels are called concept but might be same