Security Installer Community

Dsc Power 832 - Pc5010 Cp-01

ranger

Hey Guys,

Havent been here for quite a while now, i must say, glad to be back, seems like ive missed a bit of intresting banter!

Anywho,

Ive got a DSC Power 832, rebadged british gas system. Not used any british gas equipment before but on power up, no clicking from phone relay, would that mean i can default it in the normal way with no come back?

I would of expected british gas to have the installer lock out on, but it appears to be off?

cheers Guys,

Ranger

The above is my personal opinion and not that of my employer or anyone else.

Hey Guys,

Havent been here for quite a while now, i must say, glad to be back, seems like ive missed a bit of intresting banter!

Anywho,

Ive got a DSC Power 832, rebadged british gas system. Not used any british gas equipment before but on power up, no clicking from phone relay, would that mean i can default it in the normal way with no come back?

I would of expected british gas to have the installer lock out on, but it appears to be off?

cheers Guys,

Ranger

BG don't use Eng lock, but the panel has their default code in it, so if you do default it, you still cant get into programming without their code :hmm:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Hey Guys,

Anywho,

cheers Guys,

Ranger

If you speak to Tony at D.S.C (he is their only tech guy) he may be able to help you :hmm:

try **** or **** - I've know both to work so let me know if you have any success! I'd be interested to know or if you know of any other codes!

Bet BG are pleased with that post in public :hmm:

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

try #### or #### - I've know both to work so let me know if you have any success! I'd be interested to know or if you know of any other codes!

i have access to B.G's eng codes and i can tell you that the above are not them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gimme:

Archived