Security Installer Community

Hull Based

Guest jonnymac101

Guest jonnymac101

our company is seeking an experienced fire and security engineer based in the hull area . company vehicle and a basic wage of up to 33k basic for a 40 week depending on experience ... please pm me if you are intrested and i will pass on your details

our company is seeking an experienced fire and security engineer based in the hull area . company vehicle and a basic wage of up to 33k basic for a 40 week depending on experience ... please pm me if you are intrested and i will pass on your details

33K - is this serious?

come on jonnymac - put us lowly paid (19k - 24k ,including call out/o/t etc.,) out of our misery

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

• 1 month later...

Why do you say that?

Is this some hidden code that has escaped some of us in the industry, perchance?

Curious as to how you arrive at this bold statement is all......

Bill

I know it says upto 33K - but no employer would actually pay that as a basic - ever!

Why do you say that?

Is this some hidden code that has escaped some of us in the industry, perchance?

Bill

I know it says upto 33K - but no employer would actually pay that as a basic - ever!

If your caperble you can earn this at the right employer but it wont be a normal service engineers jobs, there must be something strange that makes the basic that high. But it maybe a typo (23k still great basic) or could be 33k ote

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Why do you say that?

Bill

If your caperble you can earn this at the right employer but it wont be a normal service engineers jobs, there must be something strange that makes the basic that high. But it maybe a typo (23k still great basic) or could be 33k ote

Oh - I'll let the guv know then.........

We do actually pay up to

Archived