Security Installer Community

Accenta 8

Guest marky1604

Guest marky1604

my accenta 8 'tamper' light is flashing which apparently means my panel is due for a service. Apparently this option can be turned off during programming. I have the manual but it doesnt say anything in there about how to cancel the tamper light. please help. thanks

my accenta 8 'tamper' light is flashing which apparently means my panel is due for a service. Apparently this option can be turned off during programming. I have the manual but it doesnt say anything in there about how to cancel the tamper light. please help. thanks

Read the section in your manual headed "Service Timer", it tells you there.

magpye

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Guest marky1604
cheers magpye, however i dont have that section in there. the manual i have is only 2 sheets of a4 paper which i downloaded from ADE

cheers magpye, however i dont have that section in there. the manual i have is only 2 sheets of a4 paper which i downloaded from ADE

It should be in your USER Operating Instructions, which you CAN download from ADE (Honeywell).

The Tamper light has several meanings depending how it flashes. It could be a tamper fault, service timer (2 seconds on 2 sec off)or telephone fault (half-second flashes).

I found that by looking on www.ade.co.uk just now!

Archived