Security Installer Community

Gardtech 370

binthere

*SIGH*

This is why it says at the top "to avoid offence please do not ask us to supply them"

RJB was correct in his reply, forum rules prohibit asking for them, A copy can be found HERE.

In there it states "You will not give out engineering manuals, defaulting, or any other sensitive information, on the public forums."

You would be more than welcome to apply for trade access where there is a wealth of help and support for fellow engineers.

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

I have been in the burglary industry for 36 years,

:hmm: during the war..........

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah ect....

Oh what a surprise another expert

I do not want to join the trade section because keeping quiet about your company enhances security and also gives the fear of the unknown from competitors i.e criminals.

So you are saying that my competitors are criminals, :mfr_omg:

The word Security is better if the word secret is remembered.

James Bond, and the likes come to mind, whos up for a secret handshake and we can photocopy engineers manuals in the early hours of the morning ?

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Archived