Security Installer Community

Isle Of Wight

SIGHTGUARD

Experienced Multi - Skilled

ELECTRONIC SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER

To install & maintain Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms, Access Control & CCTV Systems

Committed to providing the highest standards of quality workmanship and care to our growing domestic & commercial client base, you

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

I wouldnt mind living working there, having lived across the water in Gosport i would jump at the chance. While i love the NE the weather down there is way better, its just a pity its full of southerners, but it could be worse, it could be France!

See yer thought you were safe there on your little island surrounded by water, now you havent got enough manpower yer stuffed :P

I've said it before Pete, you need to set up a branch over here, we need some decent NSI competition :mf_swordfight::P

I wouldnt mind living working there, having lived across the water in Gosport i would jump at the chance. While i love the NE the weather down there is way better, its just a pity its full of southerners, but it could be worse, it could be France!
Ian, I'll do a swapsie with you mate, as I love it up North :yes:
I hope the job comes with a landrover. The roads on the island must be about the worst in the UK

Forgot to say, company JCB GT supplied as standard :P

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Forgot to say, company JCB GT supplied as standard :P

Was over at the Sandown water treatment place last month. From my experience a JCB would be waaaaay too fast for most of the drivers over there :P

Trade Full Member

Archived