Security Installer Community

Sanyo Tls-9924p 24-hour Recording Time Lapse Vcr

hi lads

i,ve got an engineer whos stuck on site with a Sanyo TLS-9924P 24-hour Recording Time Lapse VCR

which has locked out.

have anybody got a manual in pdf format they can e-mail me or pint to some where on the net i can find it

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

i checked on norbain before but did,nt find it - it obviosly takes a expert.

unfornately super lock has being put on and code is unknown!!

thanks for promp service!!

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

i checked on norbain before but did,nt find it - it obviosly takes a expert.

unfornately super lock has being put on and code is unknown!!

thanks for promp service!!

paul

Must have been unlucky as all i did was seach under Sanyo the looked for model number.

Try speaking to Norbain tech support, there maybe a backdoor by shorting some pins internally.

the engineer is taking it into the office tommorrow - the suits can sort it or sell customer new vcr/dvr!!

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

Guest stevey
the engineer is taking it into the office tommorrow - the suits can sort it or sell customer new vcr/dvr!!

paul

Try 9123

Try 9123

Do remember that some people here are known to know what they are talking about, and others will act on the information they are given, if you don't know then don't answer, nor look up the answer or the net just so you can add a reply. Someone could waste a journey going to site just to try something they have been told here.

Try 9123

how did you come up with this number - please provide referance source

Do remember that some people here are known to know what they are talking about, and others will act on the information they are given, if you don't know then don't answer, nor look up the answer or the net just so you can add a reply. Someone could waste a journey going to site just to try something they have been told here.

QFA

THE BLACK KNIGHT

Archived