Security Installer Community

City & Guilds 1851 In Intruder Alarm Installation

antinode

Lol, is that with reference to takeovers etc.

Did you ring Electronic Alarms, btw?

Our Dave asked me about them and i suggested he stay clear. I think a larger company is where he needs to be but one that gets engineers to cover a wider variety of disciplines. I thought SECOM would be a good start. I sort of see EA as fumbling their way through things Cant quite put my finger on it but perhaps the B&Q ladders, second hand unkempt vehicles, and engineers with trainers and, and, and if you understand.

Jef

Customers!

Our Dave asked me about them and i suggested he stay clear. I think a larger company is where he needs to be but one that gets engineers to cover a wider variety of disciplines. I thought SECOM would be a good start. I sort of see EA as fumbling their way through things Cant quite put my finger on it but perhaps the B&Q ladders, second hand unkempt vehicles, and engineers with trainers and, and, and if you understand.

Jef

..... the Challenge Drills, the Used Stock, the Optima's etc, etc,

yes I understand all too well.

Dave Partridge interested? or you mean a Dave at your place?

Service Engineer

My opinions may not reflect those of my employer, managers, colleagues, customers, friends, family or pet rabbit.

Jef's son?

Surely he'd have suggested applying to JB-Eye? Unless he's looking to poach customers. :whistle:

Service Engineer

My opinions may not reflect those of my employer, managers, colleagues, customers, friends, family or pet rabbit.

Guest MrTrim

I got my first job as an installer from going to college, someone came in (a former student) looking for workers.

Do it, it's a piece of p***, if you haven't already got a Level 3 qualification it's free (I think), and you'll learn some things that you'll need on the job, if not a great deal.

• 1 month later...

:hmm:

Jef

hmmmm so when did you work for secom then????? :whistle:

Archived