Security Installer Community

2013 Udl Seminars By Webwayone

Who's visiting Reidy? 

Exeter....have wheels will travel. Not a problem, give us a call.

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

FFS Jim warn me which one to avoid.

Oh...he's not all that bad....

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

No idea, whoever covers the North West (Blackburn) I guess

Could be anyone at the moment, the commercial team dont operate in regions at the moment...Daren or Simon most likely. 

Blimey Matty's faster and more in tune with what we are doing than I am!

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

Could be anyone at the moment, the commercial team dont operate in regions at the moment...Daren or Simon most likely. Blimey Matty's faster and more in tune with what we are doing than I am!

You let Simon out? Darren's very efficient though. He emailed me just before 10 reminding me I hadn't sent those test units back for a credit. He's like a dog with a bone. I could understand it if we owed you money, but not the other way around.

Oh...he's not all that bad....

He'd miss me if I left the forum now.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Haha, I'm going to smash that soap box soon though! :lol:

Ps: keep those webways away from Reidy's lot, talk about devaluing the brand ;)

They can't be picky if you've got one bArron :P

Hey Ho, Lets Go

Could be anyone at the moment, the commercial team dont operate in regions at the moment...Daren or Simon most likely. Blimey Matty's faster and more in tune with what we are doing than I am!

On a serious note Webway isn't for everyone, the dinosaurs aren't extinct yet but I think it's a good opportunity for installers who haven't seen a Webway in the flesh or met some of the great people behind it, those that are usually behind closed doors such as Phil to take a bit of time and to take a serious look at something new and exciting, especially with the issues DualCom have had and Redcare not really having a super replacement for the old analogue network. Old products have served us well in the past, but those old products haven't evolved for the future.

I suppose the worst that can happen is a waste of a bit of time to find out its not the product for you, but I think especially for a component as important as signalling, it's worth a look.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

We currently use Emizon which we like, but Webwayone just seems to offer that bit more. We are increasingly using UDL and its pain in the **** if there is no IP available/practical on site

Hey Ho, Lets Go

Archived