Security Installer Community

//.Large National Installer.// Running On Empty

reddevil

:angry: Is it me or are //.Large National Installer.// taking the ****,got my payslip again i lost a shed load on fuel,anyone else sufferd??

I work for a smaller company and we dont do badly but we pay out of our own pockets rather than out of wages so I pay bout 10 to 20 quid a week

:angry: Is it me or are //.Large National Installer.// taking the ****,got my payslip again i lost a shed load on fuel,anyone else sufferd??

When i was at //.Large National Installer.// about 3 years ago i made about

Guest Cerberus NI

Have they adjusted the rate per mile to compensate for the recent increases?

I started it so here's the deal,if you look on the inland revenue site for the amount payable per mile for a 1400cc diesel engine or less it's still 11p a mile as a guideline,don't think they account for the weight carried in the vehicle or the drag factor from the roof rack and ladders.My "LOT" are still paying 11.3p a mile and have been for at least the last eight years!!

E.N.D. O.F R.A.N.T. :realmad:

I started it so here's the deal,if you look on the inland revenue site for the amount payable per mile for a 1400cc diesel engine or less it's still 11p a mile as a guideline,don't think they account for the weight carried in the vehicle or the drag factor from the roof rack and ladders.My "LOT" are still paying 11.3p a mile and have been for at least the last eight years!!

E.N.D. O.F R.A.N.T. :realmad:

I was getting paid 11.3p per mile when diesel was under 70p a letre.

Apparently, the most that can be claimed is 40p per mile for the first 10k miles per year. After that, it's down to 25p per mile...

If only... :rolleyes:

Archived