Security Installer Community

Smoking

arfur mo

yo all,

driving through Lea Valley the road which goes between the 2 big resourviors, hot day crawling along in traffic, windows open. car comming other way flicks a fag out of his window which goes straight down the back of my shirt.

well it starts to singe a bit, so i move forward a little trying to remove it, but it rolls further down, move a bit, further down it goes, imagine my pridicament the car is still moving and pressing break causes more pressure on fag and intence burning, handbrake on car is on dash (old morris ccowley) can't get forward to apply it, same for ignition switch to turn off engine.

my frantic attemps cause the fag to finally reach point between cheeks and scrot, so i still cant move forward for brake or keys and it finally lodges in my pants between my legs and now under the scrot - nothing else for it, i grit teeth fling door open roll out flicking ignition key off

now i'm in the middle of this busy road, frantcally dropping my strides and underpants while doing this sort of shaking stevens shimmy - right in front of a police meat wagon which had been behind my car containng arround 10 coppers. seing the 'dance' and the meat wagon another patrol car pulls up on the other side - it now looks like a scene from the sweeney.

to prove my innocence and still in full view of all the other drivers and naked from waste down , i show the ciggy burn holes in my pants (fortunatly no skid marks) to a wpc, before i'm allowed to put them back on (i'm sure the cops had a ruddy good laugh :yes: ).

so smoking aint good for you :no:

regs

arfur_mo

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Sounds like jackanory to me

i tell you m8, try it out it in you car/van, drop a 13 amp fuse down the back of you collar, with the car stationary of course :rolleyes: , imagine its red hot like a a fag end is - you will see how tricky it gets to stop it reaching you privates!

regs

arfur_mo

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

now i'm in the middle of this busy road, frantcally dropping my strides and underpants while doing this sort of shaking stevens shimmy - right in front of a police meat wagon which had been behind my car containng arround 10 coppers. seing the 'dance' and the meat wagon another patrol car pulls up on the other side - it now looks like a scene from the sweeney.

:roflmao:

easy tiger its not that type of website :whistle:

:lol:

Archived