Security Installer Community

A Small Survey: What Kind Of Lens Do You Need?

Guest Jack Lee-sales of cctv lens

Hi folks, glad to find this community and join you. I am Jack Lee of Shenzhen Jiataiwei Optics, which is a manufacturer of cctv lens.

I want your help to make a small survey. What kind of lens do you need and what functions do you want?

By the way, do you guys try this kind of lens, Infrared Lens, shown on http://www.ms-cctvlens.com/doce/product-5.htm before? What do you think?

Guest stevey
Hi folks, glad to find this community and join you. I am Jack Lee of Shenzhen Jiataiwei Optics, which is a manufacturer of cctv lens.

I want your help to make a small survey. What kind of lens do you need and what functions do you want?

By the way, do you guys try this kind of lens, Infrared Lens, shown on http://www.ms-cctvlens.com/doce/product-5.htm before? What do you think?

Stupid idea and I bet 12 leds would draw more than the 50mA max for a DD socket, unless there 4mA each at 12 volts hmmm 0.0048 watt leds - sh*t

Stupid idea and I bet 12 leds would draw more than the 50mA max for a DD socket, unless there 4mA each at 12 volts hmmm 0.0048 watt leds - sh*t

Yes, you are right. This lens would draw 170-210 mA @12 volts. But would you advise the disadvantage of such high current?

Actually, we are selling this lens well in domestic and I want to introduce it abroad. The radiation distance of infrared LEDs shown on the page is 10m, we are designing a model which will be 30m. Of course the current will be more.

Its a good option for internal situations i suppose but im not sure thats its a very good option for external use within a housing due to reflection. Especially with housing covers that lift off or swing up as i dont see how you can get the lens tight up to the glass to prevent reflection.

Its a good option for internal situations i suppose but im not sure thats its a very good option for external use within a housing due to reflection. Especially with housing covers that lift off or swing up as i dont see how you can get the lens tight up to the glass to prevent reflection.

I forgot to claim that it is designed for indoor use because I mentioned before the radiation distance is within 10m, so it is not suitable for outdoor use.

For indoor use, there should be seldome use of housing. If adopting housing, you have to add a black spacer ring between the glass and lens to prevent reflection.

Guest stevey
but then 1 small spiders web kills almost all vision.... except a pretty picture of the web of course

Paul

With their shoddy f1.8 ?

With their shoddy f1.8 ?

I dont like what you said. I know that some men are frank, but do not judge without any reason.

For personal life, I would like to make some friends here, not shout out with anger.

For business, it is only business, man! You point out the deficiency, good! I appreciate very much. We are glad to get comments and make our products improved, then to satisfy every unit of the supply chain to end users. Of course, all of us do the business based on mutual benefit.

Guest stevey

I was just being brief, rough, and stubborn with pigeon english like most people. The infrareds belong in the housing. We use professional CCTV equipement here, not this cheap junk!

I was just being brief, rough, and stubborn with pigeon english like most people. The infrareds belong in the housing. We use professional CCTV equipement here, not this cheap junk!

We have all seen your "professional Kit" and ideas.

Archived