Security Installer Community

1st Post And Need Advice On Access Control

Guest rpb123

Hi rpb123

Obviously, I am going to advocate that you use Paxton Access products!

Where I can be helpful, though is to make available all the advice and information you need to complete your installation successfully. We understand that in most cases, the crucial thing is not a small difference between prices, but the time and hassle we save you on site. We try hard with this both in the design of our products and the support we offer. I will leave it to the real members here to judge how successful we are. You can also get a sample of opinions live from our website. Click here

If you are new to access control, we run free training courses. Ring us on 0845 838 1716 to book.

Whichever you choose, I hope your installation runs smoothly

Drew Hoggatt

Managing Director

Paxton Access Ltd

Follow this link for important legal information

Hi rpb123

Obviously, I am going to advocate that you use Paxton Access products!

Where I can be helpful, though is to make available all the advice and information you need to complete your installation successfully. We understand that in most cases, the crucial thing is not a small difference between prices, but the time and hassle we save you on site. We try hard with this both in the design of our products and the support we offer. I will leave it to the real members here to judge how successful we are. You can also get a sample of opinions live from our website. Click here

If you are new to access control, we run free training courses. Ring us on 0845 838 1716 to book.

Whichever you choose, I hope your installation runs smoothly

hello drew,

i did not know you run free courses - i'll see you on one in the near future i hope

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I'll choose this thread rather than the other one - not sure why we are all answering twice.

Thanks for your vote, Pete.

rpb123:

Hi,

I am in the process of nominating WINPAC as the standard access control system we are installing in our multi occupied commercial premises. I am getting a bit of grief from a s v small minority who think Paxton is the best route based mainly on cost.

I am getting tired of trying to persuade them - whats the best way to prove WINPAC is worth the extra investement over Paxton.

Thanks in Advance

There are a few access systems on the market, not just Honeywell, and us. If you genuinely are after a balanced decision, I suggest you check out Pac, Sensor Access, TDSi, Grosvenor, ACT, Progeny... shall I go on?

If you want some dirt on us, look at the feedback page I mention above and click on the link to show all posts. There are two or three bad ones there that you could weed out and show to your tiring colleagues. There are 700 or so good ones, though, so you'll need broadband. :)

Seriously, if I can help with some real detail, I will. PM me with contact details and we can discuss.

Drew Hoggatt

Managing Director

Paxton Access Ltd

Follow this link for important legal information

Archived