Security Installer Community

Gardtec In Screwfix

morning guys

i can understand, why initially you may feel dissapointed in this move. we are however releasing the metal end versions of the eurosec and cpx( called 480 and 490x) this is obviously a totally different case and name, but you will also have 3 style of rkp options, to keep you unique.

we are certainly not trying to annoy anybody by having done this. i will however be taking your comments to the sales director and md to show that in some cases it has not been received as intended.

please understand that this move was made with the understanding that it would not effect accredited installers business.

as i said though, i will take this to the powers that be.

hope you all have a good day

wayne

QFA

QFA

QFA

QFA

QFA

Hows about it Wayne? and no rbranding to Goodtech or Gardtick either it needs to be a brand name totally different from your own something like Taxicon :P

interesting view, the led **** version is a cut down r8+, the excel is r8+ with a different rkp same board, software ect..

I know.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Guest Castellan
available to diy......

:-|

Must correct you there, Fastcar...

Castle products have NOT been available to the DIY market for at least 15 years.

Whilst it is true that we do occasionally find a trade customer who has sold on the a DIYer (don't ask me why - and it is totally out of our control) - we categorically refuse to do so.#

Brian.

Castle Care-Tech.

• 1 month later...
Mmmmm

Have to start using Menvier as Scannys are being sold on ebay.

Well both have been available over the counter of most electrical wholesalers for the last 10 / 15 years

Well both have been available over the counter of most electrical wholesalers for the last 10 / 15 years

Life is like a box of choclates.....if you dont get there first your left with all the naff ones

Archived