Security Installer Community

Adt Alarm Left In Engineer Menu

Guest HarryK

Guest HarryK

I have just moved into house and have old //.National Installer.// alarm left in engineer menu...It is a galaxy 16 with 2 line digital keypad.....I have set my own master code and 1 other code but how do i exit from the engineer mode ?

Also whenever an sensor is activated its associated number is diplayed on the screen....How do i get rid of this and just have a time/date display only ?

I have just moved into house and have old //.National Installer.// alarm left in engineer menu...It is a galaxy 16 with 2 line digital keypad.....I have set my own master code and 1 other code but how do i exit from the engineer mode ?

Also whenever an sensor is activated its associated number is diplayed on the screen....How do i get rid of this and just have a time/date display only ?

you'll need to contact //.National Installer.// to get out of the engineer mode, or know someone who knows the code they use in your area.

the second part of your question requires you to possibly access the higher engineer menus that you do not have access to unless of course you know the engineer code!

Guest HarryK
you'll need to contact //.National Installer.// to get out of the engineer mode, or know someone who knows the code they use in your area.

the second part of your question requires you to possibly access the higher engineer menus that you do not have access to unless of course you know the engineer code!

I know the engineer code....previous owner gave this to me but has now emigrated to Australia so cannot touch base with him.

I need to get out of this "admin mode"...

Also need to get just //.National Installer.// with dayand time displayed..at the moment i get the following displayed on screen

$$

ENGINEER MODE

and i get various numbers flashing when PA's are activated....

Guest David Thorpe

Hi there,

I have the same problem. I know the engineer code and master code, but I can't seem to get it out of engineer mode.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Regards, David

Guest David Thorpe

Ok I found it!

To exit engineer mode press esc until engineer mode is displayed, then enter the engineer code and press esc once, then it will go back to normal mode.

When in Engineer mode tamper alarms will not register so it is important to get it back to normal.

Has this issue been solved? as i might be able to resolve it as i have a selection of //.National Installer.// codes

Suggest you read the forum rules before you post further on this one.

Guest Cerberus NI
Has this issue been solved? as i might be able to resolve it as i have a selection of //.National Installer.// codes
:roflmao: Anybody want my PIN number?? :blink:

Guest Cerberus NI
No, we all know it's 1234 :banned:

That was the old one sbut it was too obvious ,so I've changed it to my community membership number backwards multiplied by 3,divide by 8 and rounded down to the nearest whole number. ;)

Archived