Security Installer Community

Perimeter Detection - Dd243:2004

shortcircuit

Guest Alarm Guard
The last time I made a T&B was 25 years ago and would not be suitable for a domestic environment.

Sorry if I have trod on a few delicate toes by using incorrect forum.

Have been in alarm trade for 25+ years. Maybe I should join the proffessional forum to maintain the peace.

... yes, you young ones who have only been in the trade for a mere 25 years are always coming on here causing problems for us older engineers.. :P

The last time I made a T&B was 25 years ago and would not be suitable for a domestic environment.

Have been in alarm trade for 25+ years. Maybe I should join the proffessional forum to maintain the peace.

Have had a final thought as T&B mentioned. Foil the windows. One engineer asked if I could foil a window as he had no experience of how to do it and I was deemed as mature enough to no how. Fortunately we had at least moved on to self adhesive foil by that time as no doubt many engineers will be asking "foil, what is that"

HONESTLY ! I was thinking vipers and foil halfway down the first page,

Also, has no-one mentioned acoustic glass break detectors ????

It's late and I may have missed it....

Archived