Security Installer Community

Is It A Scam ??

clivesorts

Hi forum

A few days a go a new customer emailed our sales dept and enquired prices for DVRs, Optical Smoke Detectors, Body Scanners & Colour dome vari focal cameras.

Today we received an order for the Body Scanners & DVRs ( 4k ), we've got 3 credit card details and a name & address to deliver to East London. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth but I'm smelling a rat here.

I remember reading a post here which ran on a bit about a scam but I have searched without finding it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Clive sorts

Its a scam, try processing the cards, I think you will find that 2 of the 3 will be declined, If one gets accepted then contact the card company and let them know you think it is a stolen card and do not send the goods out, I had a phone call from a company called TSI in Telford, they contacted me via a previous post about these scams and described to me exactly what you are saying.

Guest A North London Security Company
Hi forum

A few days a go a new customer emailed our sales dept and enquired prices for DVRs, Optical Smoke Detectors, Body Scanners & Colour dome vari focal cameras.

Today we received an order for the Body Scanners & DVRs ( 4k ), we've got 3 credit card details and a name & address to deliver to East London. I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth but I'm smelling a rat here.

I remember reading a post here which ran on a bit about a scam but I have searched without finding it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Clive sorts

Yes it is . Do not deal with this person. :ranting:

Archived