Security Installer Community

Eol Resistor Wiring

Guest lappin10

2k2 across each viper contact, link from cct to first tamper terminal and 4k7 across last one in line in place of link, should read 4k7 normal, 6k9 1 viper in alarm 9k1 both in alarm. Don't forget to make them latching.

post-1124-1138307503_thumb.jpg

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Worth pointing out that if that was a europlex aplex panel that method would'nt work.

on that panel you have to put the contact pair in series and that put 1 resistor in parallel across both and then eol at end.

It catches you out the first time you come across 2 doors etc. when you are used to the more normal way(as in last post) of doing it.

paul

THE BLACK KNIGHT

"Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company."

Worth pointing out that if that was a europlex aplex panel that method would'nt work.

on that panel you have to put the contact pair in series and that put 1 resistor in parallel across both and then eol at end.

It catches you out the first time you come across 2 doors etc. when you are used to the more normal way(as in last post) of doing it.

paul

Mm that's a bugger that, same as our sonics panels. I still get blanked out and have to pencil it on paper 1st.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Mm that's a bugger that, same as our sonics panels. I still get blanked out and have to pencil it on paper 1st.

:roflmao:

yup, it happens so rarely that i use the same method too!!

nice to know i am not the only one.. :whistle:

Archived