Security Installer Community

Security For Conservatory

Guest Sammy

What's wrong with your competent engineer? Maybe you could get him to come round and connect it al up once you've got the cable in?

cheers lurch,

The problem with competent engineers are competent prices - he charged

I woke up and said that today. Maybe on Monday I'll be a lorry driver instead :D

So much for wanting to have a go myself - I'm already a telecoms engineer and wanted to broaden my horizons - still if you don't ask you don't get eh. A simple procedure is what I wanted and the finer details are what I needed - still another forum is required me thinks. Ta ta for now.

You dont just pay for what an engineer does you pay for "Knowledge, insurance, overheads etc" The devices also need to be set up correctly for the environment that they are being fitted two.

We dont just wake up in the morning and think "Wow I am going to be an alarm engineer today"

Sammy,

check your PM, I sent you some idea of the procedure this morning.

Andrew

Any statement made or information provided in this post are the mere opinions of the author, and no inferrence is to be made as to the quality of information nor should any reliance be placed upon its contents.

I didn't just wake up today and think "I want to be an alarm engineer". I've done 15 years in satellte and switch engineering myself, so I'm not taking this lightly. Thought I'd use this site as it looked quite uselful.

I've already asked a few times for a simple produre replacing a pir but no-one has been able to give a clear and concise answer yet.

Your missing the point, you implied that

Archived