Security Installer Community

Avaya Ip403

BUSTER

Got the manuals, done some of the programming but need to forward an incoming isdn call out on an analogue line.

Whats ITN? :-|

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

• 2 weeks later...

Have not got a system to try it at mo but think you have to setup a virtual user with a permanent divert on, then forward the ISDN calls to the virt and hence then allocate the user with a short code to pickup the analogue trunk for any outgoing.

When I have some time I will give you a bit more detail if you need as that was off the top of my head.

Si

ToneTel Telecom

www.tonetel.co.uk

Have not got a system to try it at mo but think you have to setup a virtual user with a permanent divert on, then forward the ISDN calls to the virt and hence then allocate the user with a short code to pickup the analogue trunk for any outgoing.

When I have some time I will give you a bit more detail if you need as that was off the top of my head.

Si

cheers, any info would be appreciated

Any comments / opinions posted are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Rockford
Anyone worked on the Avaya ip403 telephone system. Need some advice on programming etc.

I'm an Avaya Certified Associate in the IP Office product range... PM me the problem and I'll do what I can to help out...

Archived