Security Installer Community

New Girl In Town

Guest CCTV Rep

Funny how whenever a female comes on there is always a high number of replies. Wonder why?

Anyway the company that supplies us CCTV equipment in SA is trying to promote Everfocus. The DVR spec sounds quite impressive but from what I have experienced with the domes. Then no thanks.

Sorry for the harsh welcome. But business aside welcome to the forum.

cheers Kev

Funny how whenever a female comes on there is always a high number of replies. Wonder why?

.. trying to promote Everfocus.

EVERfocus..?? I have always thought it is NEVERfocus.. :-|

Guest CCTV Rep
EVERfocus..?? I have always thought it is NEVERfocus.. :-|

Very cheeky. I've sold every brand going virtually over the years and there's yet to be one where someone hasn't had a bad experience at some point.

Anyway not like I make the stuff just sell it and try and look after my customers.

Welcome...............

Funny forename CCTV and last name Rep, have you changed your name ?

Of course, trying to keep a bit of anominity probaly spoken to a few of you over the years.

Very cheeky. I've sold every brand going virtually over the years and there's yet to be one where someone hasn't had a bad experience at some point.

that was just a joke. i don't have any bad experience with everfocus nor do i use it either :lol: . i thou have an everfocus service monitor (the small with handy pouch it is carried in). works fine and does what i expect it to do..

Guest CCTV Rep
that was just a joke. i don't have any bad experience with everfocus nor do i use it either :lol: . i thou have an everfocus service monitor (the small with handy pouch it is carried in). works fine and does what i expect it to do..

I'll let you off then. Glad the monitor does what it's supposed to.

Good sales pitch..............knowbody knows who you are so you wont sell anything you probally might convert people to everfocus but the chance of them buying from you is very remote, due to the fact we dont know what company you are from.

This again highlights the old problem on the forum of people loggin in under names without any real information, could even be a previous banned member.

www.nova-security.co.uk

www.nsiapproved.co.uk

No PMs please unless i know you or you are using this board with your proper name.

Archived