Security Installer Community

New Girl In Town

Guest CCTV Rep

Guest CCTV Rep
Good sales pitch..............knowbody knows who you are so you wont sell anything you probally might convert people to everfocus but the chance of them buying from you is very remote, due to the fact we dont know what company you are from.

This again highlights the old problem on the forum of people loggin in under names without any real information, could even be a previous banned member.

Sorry, not my intention at all just don't want to ram products or my company down peoples throats.

I joined this forum to find out what you as installers thought of products available in the market place good and bad. And if any were struggling to find a product suitable for a job that I may be able to assist, by that I don't necessarily mean with product I sell now, but also instances I have come accross over the years.

If you wish to know as I've nothing to hide, my name is Alison I'm Northern Area Field Sales for CIE Group.

Who I here you ask - we prodominantly deal with distribution but do deal direct with a few Installation companies.

Never been banned from anywhere by the way.

Guest CCTV Rep
Hi Alison,

As CCTV man says a demo DVr wont go amiss. I like the spec for what you pay but before I push it any further at the huge national I work for in South Africa, I really need to play with one.

Hello,

We only cover sales and enquiries in the UK I'm afraid. But if you want to drop your e-mail address onto here I will pass on for someone to contact you.

The new EDR1640 has only just been released we are due to recieve our first batch this week, so I guess the same would apply to your usual supplier in SA.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hongdy

hi, I'm a CCTV rep. also. We are a China-based manufacturer. Very glad to meet you here, maybe we could share some differenct experiences in different countries.Right? :)

Guest CCTV Rep
Hello there Alison.

Sorry not logged on for a couple of weeks, and noticed you've said hello to me twice, I'm not normally so rude.

My apologies and happy new year

Archived