Security Installer Community

DVR recommendations please

_Spud_

Are These trade prices?

Nice one Pete more edits with no explanation, obviously you are making the ASSUMPTION that this guy is listing a trade price, despite me asking the question in my post and the guy having not answered.

Could have waited at least till we new if they were "expensive trade price" or a "retail Price"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest richard

hey guys just had a catalogue from a company called tsi technologys in telford they have nice range of stand alone dvr and pc systems but there not geovision, a new card called rapidos have a look at there website its www.tsigb.com or give them a ring on 01952 204266 they know thier stuff

hey guys just had a catalogue from a company called tsi technologys in telford they have nice range of stand alone dvr and pc systems but there not geovision, a new card called rapidos have a look at there website its www.tsigb.com or give them a ring on 01952 204266 they know thier stuff

The DVR's they have are no different from the budget systems all the suppliers I have come across stock. When you click on the specs for their products you get taken to a completely different companies website, looking at the specs of the PCI cards, there is no mention of h.264 which seems to be the codec everyone is opting for. Seems strange that your first post would be to reccomend a company that aren't really doing anything new or different when there are so many others to chose from that are. Do you work there?

Obviously work for them! at least have the balls to admit it, people might value your comments more.

Archived