Security Installer Community

Maintenance agreement

jb-eye

PD6662.2004 D.4.2

except under abnormal circumstances,

This is the cop out. Every circumstance in the alarm game or any other game for that matter is abnormal because normal is an illusion because it doesn't exist in reallity,therefore the 4hr response is a myth in my opinion :P

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

except under abnormal circumstances,

This is the cop out. Every circumstance in the alarm game or any other game for that matter is abnormal because normal is an illusion because it doesn't exist in reallity,therefore the 4hr response is a myth in my opinion tongue.gif

.... I think you will find that normal is in fact normal.... It is time that is an illusion... ;)

My fellow dyslexic Albert E got it right when he said it was relative and as each customer is unique each customer call is unique and as normal is somewhere in between by definition is hyperthetical and that's befor you get into quantum theory and parrallel universers googols and googolplexes etc etc :ninja:

Practice in the morning, practice at night. Practice in the evening, until you get it right.

Only make sure you are practising in the right way at the right time for it.

When I used to be on call, P'd phone the customer, if he/she told me it went off earlier in the week or this morning I wouldn't get to there prems until 5mins before response ran out, don't want me waking there kids up at midnight should have called this morning, they normally opt for next day.

Same with shops only realise a problem come 5, 6 o'clock when it's time to go home, still make them wait as it annoys me that people do not know how to use their equipment. Just bang the code in, it stops making a noise, it'll be fine.

Guest ALSEC

If it wasn't enough of an emergency 8 hours ago to call then it can't be an emergency now can it? Then surely it can wait until tomorrow/Monday?

When I used to be on call, P'd phone the customer, if he/she told me it went off earlier in the week or this morning I wouldn't get to there prems until 5mins before response ran out, don't want me waking there kids up at midnight should have called this morning, they normally opt for next day.

Same with shops only realise a problem come 5, 6 o'clock when it's time to go home, still make them wait as it annoys me that people do not know how to use their equipment. Just bang the code in, it stops making a noise, it'll be fine.

with your choice of panel nobody can accuse you of any tunnel vision or bias then :hmm: so you have not tried the Gardtech G800/816/840 and G593/G595 which have built-in modem/digi for remote diagnostics then? inovators of the ACE long before APCO got in on the act, and 'intelligent' part set should i go on?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived