Security Installer Community

ESP Infinite versus Texecom Premier 24

Guest Gerry J

Guest Gerry J

I wish to install either a ESP Infinite or a Texecom Premier 24 alarm system. I will need 5 PIR's and a magnetic switch. I would also like the alarm to notify on my mobile phone if the system goes off. Any comments please?

Guest Gerry J
Well do you want to install a wireless system or a hard wired?

I don't mind which I install, it is just that these two systems seem to fulfil my requirements.

Prem 24 it is then. Ive got one on my house its a good panel i fitted an infinite a couple of weeks ago and wouldnt rate it anywhere as good as a prem 24 i know there are different technologies but the infinite just lacks programming and few other options.

Go with a 24, if you installed an infinite you would probably end up wishing you had installed a 24 it has a lot more to offer.

:yes:

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Prem 24 it is then. Ive got one on my house its a good panel i fitted an infinite a couple of weeks ago and wouldnt rate it anywhere as good as a prem 24 i know there are different technologies but the infinite just lacks programming and few other options.

Go with a 24, if you installed an infinite you would probably end up wishing you had installed a 24 it has a lot more to offer.

:yes:

QFA.

I have a Prem 816, Not quite the same as the 24 but along the same lines. I wish i'd gone for the 48. Depends where your budget lies though I guess. :P

Trade Member

Archived