Security Installer Community

Electrical software

jb-eye

I ordered the Amtech today after speaking to both Megger and Amtech and of course the advice from you guys which sent me there in the first place(£365 incl Vat)

Jef

Customers!

• 1 year later...
I ordered the Amtech today after speaking to both Megger and Amtech and of course the advice from you guys which sent me there in the first place(£365 incl Vat)

Jef

hi Jef,

as you know i'm no sparks, but i have a sparks company i do work for from time to time, and they use the AMTEC software on a HP PDA. i researched it and set it up for him as this guy is not into computers.

he just loves it and says its worth every penny spent as it saves him so much time, so if he can use it i'm sure you or anyone will be absolutely fine with it.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

• 1 month later...

Jef

hi Jef,

as you know i'm no sparks, but i have a sparks company i do work for from time to time, and they use the AMTEC software on a HP PDA. i researched it and set it up for him as this guy is not into computers.

he just loves it and says its worth every penny spent as it saves him so much time, so if he can use it i'm sure you or anyone will be absolutely fine with it.

regs

alan

yes we use amtech at work too its a realy good system and we do thousands of test as thats are main business and its not failed us yet but we've never used but ive often though it would be easier to have the PDA'S how much would you think id be looking to set somethin like that up

Archived