Security Installer Community

Hello

PJF

Hello,

I found this forum by chance, I work for Initial & I was struggling fitting an ATS arggg .Anyway aleast I know its not just my branch having a few problems.

I have been in this industry for 3 years, before that an electrician for 12 years.

Looking forward to many happy hours getting help of you guys & maybe giving out some as well.

cheers PJF

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

Welcome to the forum, have a good look around and please take time to visit the forum rules and guidleines thread - if you havent already.

If you participate and can prove trade you can apply to have trade status and access the hididen trade sections too :)

cheers Dave.

Welcome to the forums

Chris

Chris Teague (Sales & Operations Manager) Sightguard Intruder Division

Covering the Isle of Wight: - Design, Installation, Maintenance & Takeover of Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms & Equipment, CCTV, Access Control, Nursecall. Keyholding Service, Guarding & Cash in Transit. SSAIB & NICEIC Registered Tel 01983 884000 / 884440

Any comments / opinions posted could be the voices in my head speaking, but they are my opinion only and do not represent those of my employer or Company

Archived