Security Installer Community

remote cctv

hi guys,

i have been asked by one of my customers who lives in japan and has a house in the UK for a CCTV system installed in his house in the UK so that he can watch it remotely in Japan.

He also wants a intruder alarm system fitted in his uk home so when it is triggered it will send him an e-mail or txt to his mobile phone.

can anyone reccommend a suitable system for this application.

Trade Member

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!

Martin Hanfo

CCTV - Intruder Alarms - Access Control - Security Lighting - Locks

Covering South Wales

07903 967045

If hes not too bothered about how many days storage he gets but mainly wants to offsite view, what about an ECO4 from Dedicated Micros with a Netgear router and ADSL both ends.

If more storage is needed move up to one of the ECO4s big brothers.

A Texecom Premier with Com2400 can send text messages and, maybe Monteey will confirm, if it has the IPCOM can send Emails.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

hi guys,

i have been asked by one of my customers who lives in japan and has a house in the UK for a CCTV system installed in his house in the UK so that he can watch it remotely in Japan.

He also wants a intruder alarm system fitted in his uk home so when it is triggered it will send him an e-mail or txt to his mobile phone.

can anyone reccommend a suitable system for this application.

53022[/snapback]

MARCH NETWORKS 3204 for video. If you have your software running on PC it can monitor the alarm input and will popup the video on the screen automaticly.

Booth 900 @ ifsec. quite close to Consept booth.

Archived