Security Installer Community

speech dialler install

Guest claggybumcrack

Guest claggybumcrack

ive got a g3 alarm to install but my problem is i need to install a speech dialler.how do i do this? please help

Guest claggybumcrack
Which Spechdialer is it..? and what functions are you hoping to use..?

its model number is 8ep 276 for an accenta g3.the client wants their alarm monitored .im an electrician but i have never done this before ,how do i proceed ,will monitoring stations monitor an "independent"alarm?what connections do i need to use?do i have to program the dialler?

Firstly you cannot connect a speechdialer to a monitoring station, and secondly you would need to be an ACPO approved installer (NACOSS, SSAIB etc) to be able to connect a monitoring device that would allow you to do so.

A Speechdialer is not something a monitoring station would monitor, you would need to install a Digicom, Redcare, Dualcom, etc etc. The Speechdialer will just phone 3 or 4 home or mobile numbers and relay them a voice message.

Have a look here for your Monitoring Options

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest claggybumcrack
Which Spechdialer is it..? and what functions are you hoping to use..?

its model number is 8ep 276 for an accenta g3.the client wants their alarm monitored .im an electrician but i have never done this before ,how do i proceed ,will monitoring stations monitor an "independent"alarm?what connections do i need to use?do i have to program the dialler?

i havent bought the larm yet so if anyone could recommend a better\easier one please help

There`s no reason why you couldnt install the system to BS4737 and then pass it on to a registered company to install the Comms.

Consider installing a Gardtec GT593, this comes complete with an inbuilt Digicom unit, so long as you install to the relevant BS4737, then you could just pass on the system to a registered company for the comms to be set up.

Archived