Security Installer Community

Man search

Cotrary to the title i am not a gay alarm engineer looking for a partmenr to 'Ring my bell', but am refering to what my wife calls it when a bloke is looking for something and cannot find it. The woefull inability to open my eyes or move anything in the search of an article or item. I cry 'Have you seen my ........ (fill in item) while standing looking into the dark space under the stairs, only for her to find it after moving a single item. This has now happened to me here.

Shock horror the trade fire forum disappearred. Contact Dave in a panic. I got a PM saying all was ok. Three weeks later and several emails still no fire forum. Then the other day i started to scroll down the now much extended screen and find, all the way at the bottom, the trade fire forum.

Sorry for being a pain in the butt dave. :blush:

Cotrary to the title i am not a gay alarm engineer looking for a partmenr to 'Ring my bell', but am refering to what my wife calls it when a bloke is looking for something and cannot find it. The woefull inability to open my eyes or move anything in the search of an article or item. I cry 'Have you seen my ........ (fill in item) while standing looking into the dark space under the stairs, only for her to find it after moving a single item. This has now happened to me here.

Shock horror the trade fire forum disappearred. Contact Dave in a panic. I got a PM saying all was ok. Three weeks later and several emails still no fire forum. Then the other day i started to scroll down the now much extended screen and find, all the way at the bottom, the trade fire forum.

49869[/snapback]

Read this "Why Men Don't Listen and Women Cant Read Maps" an excellent book!

Jef

Customers!

Guest G.J.M
. Three weeks later and several emails still no fire forum. Then the other day i started to scroll down the now much extended screen and find, all the way at the bottom, the trade fire forum.

49869[/snapback]

I did the exact same :w00t:

Whos it by Jef ? and a publishers name?

50157[/snapback]

Pete The strange thing is this book will apeal to both male & female. Its written by a man wife team Allen & Barbara Pease (Ausis) publish by Superbird. Be prepaired for a good laugh at the real you.

Jef

Customers!

Pete The strange thing is this book will apeal to both male & female. Its written by a man wife team Allen & Barbara Pease (Ausis) publish by Superbird. Be prepaired for a good laugh at the real you.

Jef

50194[/snapback]

[/quote

for a good book read the 'robin friday story'about a 70's reading fc footballer called robin friday funnily enough who made george best look like a saint....the super furry animals wrote a song about him called 'the man dont give a fuuuuuuuuck' its that good.. :yes:

Archived