Security Installer Community

Intruder Installation Engineer Wanted

Local NACOSS GOLD company needs suitably experienced installation engineers for immediate start on mainly intruder, but also cctv, fire and access.

Will better any genuine current basic salary, please bring your P60 or last wage slip to verify!

Good company to work for, expanding organically every year, only 1 person left in last 5 years!

Van/phone/most tools provided

Must be able to install to DD243:2002 on own merit as would be working on own projects very quickly.

This is a permanent position, created as the comapny has expanded.

Opportunity to progress within the company.

Plenty of real training given

PM me for more details - no agencies please

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

installing Galaxy, Galant, Accenta etc - must have real prior knowledge.

No bluffing - technical assesment will be undertaken - sorry

James

TSS

Communication is "A question asked, and an Opinion given." I offer mine to help you with yours.

Statements I make are my personal views only at the time they are posted, if I offend you sorry, must be taken in context and do not neccesarily represent those of my employer.

Sorry guys, would reccomend either of you, but the travelling would kill you off!

James

TSS

Installation Engineers Wanted

I cant believe that no one is interested....

James

TSS

Guest staszek
Installation Engineers Wanted

I cant believe that no one is interested....

James

50271[/snapback]

Hello my name is Staszek (Stanley), i'm 25 years old and I live in Poland. I work as installer alarm and cctv systems. I'm doing it for over 7 years and I'm good in it. I know a lot of different systems. I worked on Satel, Dsc, Rokonet, Napco, Pyronix, Texecom, Galaxy, Paradox, Fbii, Logisty, Jablotron and others. Now I start to look for information about alarm systems witch are install in England. I've got all licenses and other documents witch are needed in Poland. I found your site when I was looking for a job on English web sites. I sent e-mails to about 20 web sites with questions about employ as intruder systems, but there was only one answer...from Scotland yard. They answered me then I have to live in England for minimum 4 years to look for a job as installer. I'd like to ask you for help. Any help. Answer to my message and answer for a few questions. Please.

1. Do I really have to live 4 years in England to do this job?

2. Where, when I will be in London should I look for this kind of job?

3. What documents I have to get to do this job and where to get them?

4. Could you help me to find a job I look for?

Please give me some information, contacts maybe? I don't know. I get to the chat room for few times but it was still empty. There was no one who can I to ask for anything. I like my job very much and would like to do it in England. My aunt work in London for 5 years but she's old and she cant get information I need. I asked her to get me some job but now a lot of people travel there for a job, she told me then I she had one free room and this is everything she can offer. Do understand me wrong. Just answer to my questions I would be grateful. Sorry for so long message.

And one orher thing as installer you have to look at new Paradox Lcd Keypad it calls GRAFICA I think it is beautyfull. Go to www.paradox.ca to see it.

Stanislaw Marczak

To work in the security industry you have to have a checkable job history for 10 years, and be traceable ie where you live, voting, banking etc in the uk.

Basically you have to prove that you were working everyday and not in prison!

I'm not sure about the living in the uk for 4 years, it would seem to be a reasonable request though?

The best thing for you to do would be to contact the national security inspectorate by telephone or email. They would be better placed to give you the correct information.

I hope this has been of some help?

James

TSS

Archived