Security Installer Community

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!

mcelec

My van is alarmed and i bet the majority of lads on here have theirs alarmed as well, but it dosent stop anyone breaking in tho does it.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Guest IM_Alarms

Like most alarms, they only tell you that someone is 'in'. Best to fit deadlocks and grilles if you want to keep them out. :yes:

• 1 month later...

Arrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh i hate scumbags i went out to my car this morning only to find that some idiot had put the window in, in the night, they never took nothing and yet there was cd's in the door compartment so it was just an act of vandalism, called the police they said there crime officer would be out sometime within the hour, he never came but gave me a call at three o'clock to say its prob not worth him coming out cos theres nothing they can do!! it just annoys me that you work hard to buy things like a nice car and you get some fool probably jealous of what you have trying to bring you down instead of using his energy to put more effort into hard work and then maybe he could have nice things one day and not feel the need to destroy other peoples hard earned belongings.

I had my van done over a couple of months ago, outside the school I was working at, while the parents were collecting their kids..... they just forced the rear door lock and made off with two dewalt drills in front of them!!!!

Bloody Kangoo.... ONLY ONE SCREW HOLDING THE HANDLE ON!!!!!

Another lad onsite, said they had done the same to his Kangoo only a few months earlier - he had a van vault, and they took it... Simply ripped it from the van.

I now have a rear bulkhead (no windows in the back) and slamlocks on the side and rear doors (avalible from vanguard) cost a fortune, but it will take more than a screwdriver to get in!

Had the same thing happen about a year ago, they went in through the drivers window, got CCTV & Blood..... the police haven't collected the tape yet! - However I was very impressed with the second incident, got a patrol car within 15 minutes and SOCO within the hour!!!

Still havent decided what to replace my drills with (hiring at the moment) thou.

:realmad:

Looking for a replacement - want a car this time - any suggestions?

Trade Member

Looking for a replacement - want a car this time - any suggestions?

63465[/snapback]

Do NOT buy a FORD (whatever brand it is there) :!:

• 2 months later...

Archived