Security Installer Community

Installers in Norwich Area

secure4

Hi All,

My sister & brother in-law have just moved into a property near Norwich, and ive talked them into having an alarm, it would be a piece of pie to install, no carpets, wall coverings etc yet.

Can anyone on here suggest a good installer in the area, or if not PM me what equipment would be best to install, i dont usually touch alarms (cctv for me) but its family.

Its a 3 bed semi. Looking for PIR in livingroom, kitchen, hall and magnetics on front, back, patio doors, panic buttons at front door and in master bedroom. If i've missed something, let me know.

Oh, i forgot to add, i want to be able to add a couple of smoke / Carbon Dioxide alarms to the system aswell.

Ooops me again! I read somewhere of a unit that sends out SMS messages etc. Do these units have their own sim?

Regards.

Mark

secure4.me.uk digital cctv

If i've missed something, let me know.
Hows about a PIR on the landing..? and possibly in any upstairs room with windows accessable from a flat roof..?
I read somewhere of a unit that sends out SMS messages etc. Do these units have their own sim?
You supply your own sim, on any network.. SMShield Website

As for equipment, well there`s loads to choose from, we all have our personnal favourites, but see what your supplier stocks and we will give opinions as to which we`d choose.

I`m sure an installer near your area will come back to you with more advice.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Hows about a PIR on the landing..? and possibly in any upstairs room with windows accessable from a flat roof..?

You supply your own sim, on any network.. SMShield Website

As for equipment, well there`s loads to choose from, we all have our personnal favourites, but see what your supplier stocks and we will give opinions as to which we`d choose.

I`m sure an installer near your area will come back to you with more advice.

45531[/snapback]

I suppose that would be a good idea, just disable that zone when in the house. I know in yesteryear, you had to disable zones by selecting them when you set the alarm. Can you do it now by code, i.e. one code sets one setup another code sets another....

Regards.

Mark

secure4.me.uk digital cctv

Archived