Security Installer Community

internet explorer

Security Technician

Guest aechlin

Think yourself lucky - I cant even open a link from Microsoft Hopeless Express!!!!!

Is it something to do with the last time you closed Internet Explorer, was it minimised when you closed it?

Alistair

Think yourself lucky - I cant even open a link from Microsoft Hopeless Express!!!!!

Is it something to do with the last time you closed Internet Explorer, was it minimised when you closed it?

Alistair

42188[/snapback]

no not that im aware of, just re formatted hard drive and re loaded operating system

no not that im aware of, just re formatted hard drive and re loaded operating system

42190[/snapback]

security technician is right explorer remembers the last screen setting when it is closed, try opening it, making it full screen and then closing.

Guest ascruton
security technician is right explorer remembers the last screen setting when it is closed, try opening it, making it full screen and then closing.

42204[/snapback]

Its not always a cut and dry case. Its a microsoft thing. I definately relates to previous window sizes. generally speaking maximise before closing will meen a full screen next time.

Ade

open explorer and drag the window sides as far as you can, it wont be full screen but will be as near as damn.

Close IE, reopen and it will stay at the setting you just set.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived