Security Installer Community

Looking for sub-contractors in Liverpool & Burnley

Hi All,

We are looking for sub-contractors for Burnley and Liverpool.

CCTV cable + camera installation, 2-3 days job. Existing day nurseries.

£160 per day + mileage.

Weekend preferred. Ideal as "fill-in" between your jobs or extra money to supplement your permanent job.

AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR SUB-CONTRACTORS FOR SIMILIAR JOBS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. If you are interested, please let us know your,

i) name

ii) home town, and distance you cover.

iii) email

iv) mobile number.

:yes:

Best regards,

Edward

* note, we have changed our login name of our forum account, because we don't want the content of this forum to appear in search engine such as Google when users search for our company name.

ive said it before...but 'fill in jobs' supplement your income etc..these are nurseries with kids like mine in them..with so many pedos i thought you would be a little more select in who you got to fit your systems instead of putting it over the net...you dont know who could be reading this..,...very irresponsible.but moneys money.. :blink::no:

We don't want another round of discussion here. As dicussed before, please put your comments in the previous threads.

The jobs are carried out during the weekends (or weekdays if they are new nurseries). We control the router and the internet. As clearly stated, we are looking for cable and camera installation for the new guys.

Of course we don't want this to be posted on Google because we don't need our competitor to see this. And Server_Engineer, your posting of my keywords here certainly don't help (If you are the admin, can you delete my peterborough thread, and your comment on this thread?).

From our website you can see we have a good price and quality combination. We have a winning template. We are branching out to other businesses as well (wait for the new features we are going to launch in the next few months!), so there should be more jobs for the sub-contractors.

Plus, we pay promptly and fairly. We hope to build long-term working relationship with honest engineers.

Best regards,

Edward

ive said it before...but 'fill in jobs' supplement your income etc..these are nurseries with kids like mine in them..with so many pedos i thought you would be a little more select  in who you got to fit your systems instead of putting it over the net...you dont know who could be reading this..,...very irresponsible.but moneys money.. :blink:  :no:

42240[/snapback]

I believe first fix, building site and out of nursery working hours are the key words from Edwards subcontract offers.

The jobs are carried out during the weekends (or weekdays if they are new nurseries). We control the router and the internet. As clearly stated, we are looking for cable and camera installation for the new guys.

Meaning, subcontractors do not get access to the dvr/server.

The only people that will ever get to see the images are staff, and parents who have kids there. So as far as your concerned Eng you only have the parents to worry about.

I believe first fix, building site and out of nursery working hours are the key words  from Edwards subcontract offers.

Meaning, subcontractors do not get access to the dvr/server.

The only people that will ever get to see the images are staff, and parents who have kids there. So as far as your concerned Eng you only have the parents to worry about.

42259[/snapback]

isnt michael jackson a parent!!!kids saftey is first and foremost,im not saying the company isnt pofessional but immediate starts part time etc doesnt fill me full of confidence neither does the thread issue or company name changes...surely having your own company you want the name everywhere...competiters???

what do you think everyone on here is...

What is your mileage rate then?

Adrian B)

43088[/snapback]

For me to know.... Depending on distance I think £160 for a day is quite a decent amount, as long as travelling covered fuel & ware & tare I'd say it was swings & roundabouts. Afterall this new van of mine seems to be quite good on lpg. :yes:

CCTV Intruder Access Control

Tony Hughes, Proprietor,

TRADE MEMBER

Archived