Vantage VGC752 Camera Issues

Guest Guest_Chris_*

C or CS mount?

Short lead or long lead?

P plugged or not?

41751[/snapback]

1/2"

CS Mounted

As for the lead the current lens have a lead of 15cm or so, but this is a little too long if anything. (I already have two 1/3" lens purchased from ebay)

I think they are P plugged, this I assume is the connection into the side of the camera..

The story is, I had a perfectly good cctv setup around the home that worked from a manual switch that plugged into the TV. I thought that it would be a good idea to connect the cameras to a PC instead, os some other box that I could access over the internet. I purchased a DVR solution that took 4 camera inputs and that also plugged directly onto my network and one that I could access over the internet. Then I bought a dome day/night camera, some cctv enclosures, two vantage cameras, two ir units and two lenses all from ebay. The setup works great except for the issues I was having with the Vantage cameras. As this is my first time with these type of cameras I just could not figure the problems out. The problem is with the fact that I am using 1/3" lenses with 1/2" cameras, hence the need to source two lenses that will provide a clear and "fish bowl free" image.

As I am not trade, is there anyone who could here who could provide me with the lenses as an earlier post suggested ?

Thanks in advance....

Archived