Security Installer Community

Fire Alarm

Guest G.J.M
If I was in your area and the Police where recommending your company I'd soon put a compaint in . it's not allowed

50275[/snapback]

They Don't,so chill out.

read Secboy's post.

I'm still new to this forum so excuse my greeness.In light of day it was maybe not the most clever thing i have posted.

Some one else posted "do give out advice unless you are competant and do not take advice unless you are sure the source knows what he's talking about.

On Fire i pass.

i'll decline in future.

The police don't recowelurself then?

mmend but recommended my company!!!l have you not just contradicted yo

I am trying to help another member out.Not a d.i.y'er.Is this not the point of this website???

I would like to think he could return the favour with security.He is going to install it himself anyway,so why not make sure he does it right.

If he had experience he would not need advice but i would rather help someone than see them go alone with no knowledge if they were determined to try it.

Maybe all the previous posts have raised a few eyebrows and shown it's not just a case of stick a smoke here and there,it's more involved than most people think.

And as i mentioned before end of discussion regards Nacoss.

They will get found out for themselves.They don't need my help.

50339[/snapback]

i didnt say the police dont recommend gjm, read it properley, i said they do recommend companies.

Trade Intruder

Guest G.J.M
i didnt say the police dont recommend gjm, read it properley, i said they do recommend companies.

50685[/snapback]

Buddy boy i apologise.Now i've read it back a couple of times i picked you up wrong.

excuse rant then,i was getting p%ssed off with topic at time.

Archived