Security Installer Community

9751 Takeover and upgrade to DD243

Woosh

Hi all I am taking over a 9751 system everything else is being scrapped and a new install to meet DD243. I wanted to scrap the panel however the client insists that I re-use it. I usally use APLEX so I have a few queries.

1. Are ALL 9751 DD243 compitable ( I will be fitting a fob reader)

2. How are the DD243 options set up on a 9751 ie sequential alarm output and timer also abort etc etc

3. I have a PDF manual for some Scantronics but not for a 9751 has anyone got one ?

4. I usally fit Red-Care but this is my first GSM Red-Care anything I should look out for, I am fitting a seperate power supply for the Blue Stu.

Many thanks for any info.

Whoosh you can get the manual from the alarm-manual website, you are a trade member.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Hi all I am taking over a 9751 system everything else is being scrapped and a new install to meet DD243. I wanted to scrap the panel however the client insists that I re-use it. I usally use APLEX so I have a few queries.

1. Are ALL 9751 DD243 compitable ( I will be fitting a fob reader)

2. How are the DD243 options set up on a 9751 ie sequential alarm output and timer also abort etc etc

3. I have a PDF manual for some Scantronics but not for a 9751 has anyone got one ?

4. I usally fit Red-Care but this is my first GSM Red-Care anything I should look out for, I am fitting a seperate power supply for the Blue Stu.

Many thanks for any info.

37573[/snapback]

Hi Woosh

Check the age of the panel when I worked for a previous company I installed a 9751 that was DD243 compliant (no proxy used at that time) This was about 18 months ago then in Feb 04 or there abouts. We went back to fit some proxy readers and tags only to find that the new proxy readers had been upgraded and where no longer suitable to work with the older keypads or panel.

We ended up upgrading 3 keypads and the panel.

I would get all the version numbers from the RKPs and the panel then give scantronic a ring to double check compatability.

Adrian B)

Archived