Security Installer Community

Scantronic 602 Control Panel

Guest davidt

I have a control panel fiited to my house that has only 602 written on it but have confirmed that this is a Scantronic panel (confirmed by Scantronic themselves). I also have a remote keypad model 625.

I recently had a power cut for about 10 minutes whilst the alarm was set, this has caused the alarm to malfunction. The internal alarm was sounding and could not be reset. I have managed to stop the internal alarm by cutting mains power to the panel and disconnecting the battery but now that all power is reconected I find that I can not set the alarm. The user code has reset to the default 1234 and I have the tamper LED and zone 6 LED flashing.

I would like to reset the system but do not have any manuals, can anyone tell me how to reset the panel (NVM) and where can I get a programming manual. Scantronic have the manuals but won't send them to me.

Thanks for any help.

• 3 years later...
Here`s the Installer manual.

Hi

I am looking for a Scantronic 602 Installer guide and found this site mentioned by Google. Do you still have a copy of the 601IG.PDF which you mention above.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Richard

Archived