Security Installer Community

Addition KEY-RKPZ two-way radio keypad to i-on40H

WGD

Good morning,

I have installed the system myself with 6 x radio pir, door contact for entry, radio ext sounder, radio two way keypad, Wi-Fi unit.
Steep learning curve but all working great with proximity tags. i would like to install an addition radio two way keypad. I can get
it to function on the same bus as the 1st but would like it to be separate so that if there is a fault or low battery i know what unts is at fault.
I have installed a base station for the keypad and it stated i can have 4No keypad off this unit? or do i need to install a base station for each keypad?
if not how do i set the radio frequency and that on the 2nd keypad so they are on the same and different to the 1st keypad. then how to configure?
appreciate your time.

1 hour ago, WGD said:

Good morning,

I have installed the system myself with 6 x radio pir, door contact for entry, radio ext sounder, radio two way keypad, Wi-Fi unit.
Steep learning curve but all working great with proximity tags. i would like to install an addition radio two way keypad. I can get
it to function on the same bus as the 1st but would like it to be separate so that if there is a fault or low battery i know what unts is at fault.
I have installed a base station for the keypad and it stated i can have 4No keypad off this unit? or do i need to install a base station for each keypad?
if not how do i set the radio frequency and that on the 2nd keypad so they are on the same and different to the 1st keypad. then how to configure?
appreciate your time.

Radio frequency is fixed

Usually the two way device can be interrogated when low bats and faults regardless