Security Installer Community

ADE ULTIMATE ID

An Engineer

Hi,

Has anyone got an ADE Ultimate manual in PDF the can send me??

I'd be most grateful.

warwickbuckley@aol.com

cheers

Service Engineer

My opinions may not reflect those of my employer, managers, colleagues, customers, friends, family or pet rabbit.

Heres the Pocket Guide. Hope this helps :)

Also got the Keypad instalation instructions, manager guide and user guide if you need them.

Ultimate_Eng_POCKET_Guide.pdf

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

B) Warwick

If thing start to go wrong with the ultimate give up on your third visit, We used to fit a fair few of these about six years ago.

They are droping like flys now, doing thing like locking up as soon as you think of going to site. Also there is a blue thing that sticks out near the bottom left side of the main PCB There might be 2 of them if its useing more than 30 zones these are for the ID lines. They are easy to break and the come lose. Unless you have an old one hanging around you will have a real problem getting a replacement as ADE don,t make or surport this model anymore.

But good luck anyway give us a shout if you need anymore help

Adrian B) :unsure:

cheers lads, I've worked on these for a few years but never had the manuals having aquired them as takeovers. I just wanted to get to know it a bit better.

I quite like them actually but like all ID systems they're awkward to find the intermitent faults. :wacko:

Service Engineer

My opinions may not reflect those of my employer, managers, colleagues, customers, friends, family or pet rabbit.

B) Warick

don't get me wrong when they are working they are a great panel easy to program lots of options ect... I have the full engineer manuels but only in paper form and its preaty thick.

You don't need to tell me about ID faults nearly all my faults I go to are ID related (or so I believe)

If I come accross the manuel in PDF format I will give you a shout.

Adrian B)

Archived